Are you looking for a solution to resolve “can’t access re.rockspace.local page”? Well, Google has redirected you on the right article. In this 5-minute read, you will everything about how to access the re.rockspace.local page without any issue.
Note: Here, in this article, we are going to provide you each and every thing – from powering up to shutting down the extender, from updating to setting up the device. Keep reading!
The First thing:
- Power up your extender.
- Powering up is not enough. You have to make sure that the wall plug you have chosen for your extender is well-working and providing the device uninterrupted power supply.
The Second thing:
- After powering up your WiFi range extender, you have to check the LEDs on the device. Make sure that they are stable.
- Wait for some time if you find any of the LEDs on the extender are blinking continuously.
The Third thing:
Make an Ethernet connection between your existing router and the extender while accessing the re.rockspace.local page and setting it up. Do not connect the devices wirelessly. You can only make the wireless connection between your router and extender after the configuration of your rockspace extender. Apart from this, the wireless connection is only successful if you have to place the devices at a distance from each other (after extender configuration).
The Fourth thing:
To access re.rockspace.local page without getting any error messages:
- Turn on a laptop. If you have a desktop that will work too.
- Check for the software updates available on your device.
- Update it (if available).
- Restart the device after updating the latest version of software on it.
The Fifth thing:
- Use the browser address bar. The reason behind why we gave this point first because 4 out of 5 users mostly use the search bar.
- Enter http //re.rockspace.local.
- Copy-paste this URL from here only.
Reason – you might make typing errors while entering the web address.
A word of caution
Before that – update the web browser because http //re.rockspace.local will not work if you are using an older browser version.
- Did you clear the browsing history? Clear that as well!
- Have you pined couple of tabs on the browser? Unpin them! Once you get success, you can pin them back again. Why worry?
The Sixth thing:
- Use the default rockspace admin login username and password. Make sure to have the correct details otherwise, you won’t be able to access re.rockspace.local page.
- Did you have the extender manual? Fab! You can get each and every information for the default extender login admin name and password.
The Seventh thing:
- If you still can’t access the re.rockspace.local page, then ensure that you aren’t using your mobile hotspot.
- For accessing re.rockspace.local page without ado, use of public WiFi is also prohibited.
- Search for your extender’s SSID and use it to access the re.rockspace.local page.
The Eight thing:
Restart your WiFi range extender. This issue has fixed the same issue for me as well. But, before performing the process, you have to disconnect your extender and router.
Once the extender got restarted and you have stable LEDs on it, try to access the re.rockspace.local page again.
The Ninth thing:
Here’s to hope that now you are able to access the re.rockspace.local page?
Now, have a quick look at the benefits of accessing re.rockspace.local page:
- Provide you easy instructions to update the firmware of your device. Once you update the firmware on your WiFi range extender, you will get a boost in its performance. Apart from that, you will get many advance features as well.
- You can also control and manage your extender through smartphone, laptop, etc. (but only after extender configuration).
- Change the extender’s default settings.
So, what’s your feedback regarding this article? Did you enjoyed it or got bored! If you are reading this line that means this piece of writing if worthy of resolving the issue which users are facing, right?